drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help clean up abandoned JIRAs marked REVIEWABLE
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 23:30:29 GMT
I was able to close a few of the issues after finding that they had been
merged and just never had their status updated on JIRA. A few others have
been merged, but there are still a lot of these old patches outstanding. As
you have time please try to review anything you are currently assigned, if
there is work that is ready to merge, it would be good to keep the patches
from getting any more out of date.

Thanks,
Jason