drill-dev mailing list archives

From Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: query hanging in CANCELLATION_REQUEST
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:42:29 GMT
I found the issue, I think. Sort was spilling to disk and I run out of disk
space, for some reason this caused Zookeeper to behave incorrectly, I could
still connect to Drill after the first query hang, but once I run a second
query ZK died.

Could this explain the query hang ?

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer