drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.5 release?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:21:14 GMT
Looks like there was a patch merged in yesterday, and it modified the
testcase [1].

While looking at the previous test, seems the expected results are not
right. (order by "DESC" should use NULL FIRST policy). I'm surprised
how it would happen with such random failure behavior.

[1] https://github.com/apache/drill/commit/34bf45f13c1fd23628ef39fb510df2b4f5750b3b#diff-f28bc46158476d9d13952888e777eca3L197