drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.5 release?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:57:01 GMT
I still saw mvn full build failed on linux due to the following unit
test case sometime:

Tests in error:
  TestTopNSchemaChanges.testMissingColumn:206 ยป  at position 0 column
'`kl1`' mi...

Either we comment out that unit test, or we should fix the test case.
Otherwise, people may see maven build failure from the 1.5.0 release.