drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.5 release?
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:56:14 GMT
4196 was merged today. I have an updated patch for 4291 that is ready.
Unfortunately, it seems that something isn't working with our extended
tests so I haven't been able to run an extended regression. Unit tests
pass. Is someone else possibly able to run a regression suite against this
branch [1] so we can confirm things look good and start the release process?

thanks,
Jacques

[1] https://github.com/jacques-n/drill/tree/DRILL-4291v2

--