drill-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Lucian Poth (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (DRILL-4178) Using custom function from 1.2.0 fails in 1.3.0
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:13:11 GMT
Lucian Poth created DRILL-4178:
----------------------------------

             Summary: Using custom function from 1.2.0 fails in 1.3.0
                 Key: DRILL-4178
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4178
             Project: Apache Drill
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Functions - Drill
    Affects Versions: 1.3.0
         Environment: Windows 7 64 bit
Packaging jar's with IntelliJ 15.0.1
Maven 2.4

            Reporter: Lucian Poth
             Fix For: 1.3.0


To get familiar with creating custom functions for Drill I followed the tutorial guide and
created a mask function.

In the first test with version 1.1.0 worked totaly fine. Even with naming the property version
already to 1.3.0.

But after restarting Drill with version 1.3.0 all custom functions are not found anymore.

So the only thing I did was copying the jar files from the 3rdParty folder of version 1.1.0
to the 3rdPary folder of version 1.3.0.

I also tested everything with version 1.2.0 where everything also worked fine.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message