drill-dev mailing list archives

From Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.4.0 RC0
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 22:26:14 GMT
Although I got a clean run on my linux VM, I am seeing the following error
on my Macbook consistently:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:sql-maven-plugin:1.5:execute (create-tables) on project
drill-jdbc-storage: Communications link failure
Here are more details about the error:

https://gist.github.com/adeneche/93bd0451538071703e2a

Anyone else seeing this ?

--