drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Out Of Memory Error (Possible Regression)
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:42:19 GMT
I'll let Steven answer your question directly.

FYI, we are running a regression suite that was forked from the MapR repo a
month or so ago because we had to fix a bunch of things to make it work
with Apache Hadoop. (There was a thread about this back then and we haven't
yet figured out how to merge both suites.) It is possible that he had a
successful run but the failures are happening on items that you've recently
added to your suite.

It is also possible (likely?) that the configuration settings for our
regression clusters are not the same.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio