drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Create 1.4 Release branch soon?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 02:22:45 GMT
It seems like we should also try to include:

DRILL-4109
DRILL-4125
DRILL-4111

4111 is ready to merge if someone wants to merge it. It looks like Sudheesh
just needs to commit.

For 4125/4109, it seems like we should get Vicki's feedback if those
changes are good for merge or if we should punt.

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio