drill-dev mailing list archives

From Cody Stevens <codytup...@gmail.com>
Subject Drill with HA hadoop
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 16:42:12 GMT
Hello,   I have been having an issue with drill when my Namenode fails over
the hdfs storage will report the files as "not found" until I update the
storage configuration to the now active namenode.  I have tried adding both
namenodes ( comma separated), which drill does not like.  I have also tried
adding the HA namespace which Drill complains about a hostname not found.
I have searched through the documentation and searched online as well but
have not found the solution.  Am I missing something simple?  Since Drill
uses zookeeper it should be able to find the active namenode.  I am using
CDH 5.4.0 with YARN.

Thanks!

Cody