drill-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Le Dem <jul...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Java graphical application being launched during the Drill build?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 19:23:10 GMT
adding -Djava.awt.headless=true to the mvn command line gets rid of it.
I suspect something depends on an awt class that triggers the graphical
interface.
I've seen this before with a library that generated images using awt.
even if it was not displaying anything, that would trigger initializing the
graphical intfc.

--
Julien