drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Java graphical application being launched during the Drill build?
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 22:57:32 GMT
Hello all,

Has anyone else noticed a java graphical application starting up when
running the full drill build with test? On my mac I can clearly see a new
icon appear on my task bar for a generic java application after I launch
the build and tests from the command line. I only started seeing this
recently, I don't remember seeing any mail about a change in the build that
would have caused this.

Has anyone else seen this? I'll be looking into it a little more, trying to
identify when it comes up and find the test or build phase that is spawning
it, but I thought I'd just ask for any ideas to get me started.

Thanks,
Jason