drill-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Hadke <amit.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc1)
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:13:13 GMT
Unfortunately, yes I changed them at OS level.

I agree that making OS level changes to run tests is not something we
should advocate.
It was just an observation that tests seem to pass on linux with default
settings but on mac behavior is irregular.

~ Amit.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Jason Altekruse <altekrusejason@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@dremio.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > So you're changing the forkCount from the default? What happens when
> you
> > > run with the default?
> > >
> > > Also, did you guys run with extra permgen or the default? Also, can you
> > > confirm what type of machine you are running on?
> > >
> > > Want to figure out why things are different.
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > > Jacques
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jacques Nadeau
> > > CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
> > >
> > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Abdel Hakim Deneche <
> > adeneche@maprtech.com

>  TestImpersonationQueries.sequenceFileChainedImpersonationWithView »
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationJoinEachSideReachesMaxUserHops:233->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationExceedsMaxUserHops:219->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.avroChainedImpersonationWithView:280->BaseTestImpersonation.createView:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_HasGroupReadPermissions:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_NoReadPermissions:196->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationEqualToMaxUserHops:210->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213

> forkCount
> > > set

>  TestImpersonationQueries.sequenceFileChainedImpersonationWithView »
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationJoinEachSideReachesMaxUserHops:233->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationExceedsMaxUserHops:219->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.avroChainedImpersonationWithView:280->BaseTestImpersonation.createView:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222-
> > > > >
> >BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
> > »
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_HasGroupReadPermissions:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_NoReadPermissions:196->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236-
> > > > >

> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationEqualToMaxUserHops:210->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:

Built
> > > from

> > jacques@dremio.com

> > exceedingly