drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc2)
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:26:50 GMT
Agree with Aman that DRILL-4070 is a show stopper. Parquet is the
major data source Drill uses. If this release candidate breaks the
backward compatibility of partitioning pruning for the parquet files
created with prior release of Drill, it could cause serious problem
for the current Drill user.

-1