drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Naming the new ValueVector Initiative
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:24:22 GMT
Ok, it looks like we have a candidate list (we actually got 11 since there
was a three-way tie for ninth place):

VectorArrowhoneycombHerringbonejoistV2Pietcolbufbatonimpulsevictor
Next we need to do trademark searches on each of these to see whether we're
likely to have success. I've moved candidates to a second tab:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q6UqluW6SLuMKRwW2TBGBzHfYLlXYm37eKJlIxWQGQM/edit#gid=304381532

Anybody want to give a hand in analyzing potential conflicts?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio