drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc0)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 21:12:33 GMT
I'm not sure what to do here. INFRA just changed the Git behavior so it is
no longer possible to delete branches. I generally don't like to have
failed branches in a release history (otherwise you get a release branch
with all these maven forward/backwards commits). As such, I would overwrite
candidate branches historically (dropping the failed release commits).

The commit is here right now:
https://github.com/jacques-n/drill/tree/drill-1.3.0-rc0

The parent of 4822068a006aeb251b686d2b51871573c4337e60
is
3dedc158f3af8ec8320a9cd336b2798b09cc9a8d (the tip of master)

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio