drill-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc1)
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:29:00 GMT
I think that is enough -1's that we should sink this release and get this
test figured out. I will spend some time looking at it this morning. Can
some others also lend a hand?

If we can't figure out why the impersonation test is causing problems (or a
solution), I'm inclined to disable it and stop holding up the release. It
definitely seems like it probably has more to do with the test structure
itself rather than the a Drill bug.

I'll shoot to start a new release candidate vote later today. In terms of
master, I propose that we fork a 1.3.0 release branch at commit
e78e28661e921c6bd07ba7bb95d91f9adeb5a247 and then we can reopen changes on
master.

thanks,
Jacques

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 6:14 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@dremio.com> wrote:

> Anybody want to profile what the impersonation tests are doing that are
> causing so many problems with resources?
>
> --
> Jacques Nadeau
> CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
>
> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 5:24 PM, Hanifi Gunes <hgunes@maprtech.com> wrote:
>
>> 1024/4096/2032195 <==> soft/hard/system
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@dremio.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > What about open files?
>> > On Nov 9, 2015 4:20 PM, "Hanifi Gunes" <hgunes@maprtech.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Using the default parallelism, I get the same set of exceptions on
>> > CentOS.
>> > >
>> > > Also max # of threads per process is the system default, 319548.
>> > >
>> > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Amit Hadke <amit.hadke@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > >
>> > > > Unfortunately, yes I changed them at OS level.
>> > > >
>> > > > I agree that making OS level changes to run tests is not something
>> we
>> > > > should advocate.
>> > > > It was just an observation that tests seem to pass on linux with
>> > default
>> > > > settings but on mac behavior is irregular.
>> > > >
>> > > > ~ Amit.
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Jason Altekruse <
>> > > altekrusejason@gmail.com>
>> > > > wrote:
>> > > >
>> > > > > Amit,
>> > > > >
>> > > > > Did you change these at the OS level? I would hope that we
>> wouldn't
>> > > have
>> > > > to
>> > > > > make people jump through such hoops to run the build, was there
a
>> > > thread
>> > > > I
>> > > > > missed where we discussed this something that we should be
>> expecting
>> > > > > everyone to do? I did see the threads about increasing the maven
>> > > permgen
>> > > > > and did so accordingly, but I think adjusting something like
the
>> > system
>> > > > > ulimit is something we really should try to avoid.
>> > > > >
>> > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Abdel Hakim Deneche <
>> > > > adeneche@maprtech.com
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > wrote:
>> > > > >
>> > > > > > I just tried with the default forkCount and got similar
>> failures.
>> > I'm
>> > > > > > running the tests on a linux machine with the default maven
>> options
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > Thanks
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Jacques Nadeau <
>> jacques@dremio.com
>> > >
>> > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > > So you're changing the forkCount from the default?
What
>> happens
>> > > when
>> > > > > you
>> > > > > > > run with the default?
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > Also, did you guys run with extra permgen or the default?
>> Also,
>> > can
>> > > > you
>> > > > > > > confirm what type of machine you are running on?
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > Want to figure out why things are different.
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > thanks,
>> > > > > > > Jacques
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > --
>> > > > > > > Jacques Nadeau
>> > > > > > > CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Abdel Hakim Deneche
<
>> > > > > > adeneche@maprtech.com
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > Saw similar failures when running unit tests with
forkCount
>> =
>> > 1:
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > Tests in error:
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.sequenceFileChainedImpersonationWithView »
>> > > > > > > > > UserRemote
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationJoinEachSideReachesMaxUserHops:233->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » Rpc
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationExceedsMaxUserHops:219->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.avroChainedImpersonationWithView:280->BaseTestImpersonation.createView:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_HasGroupReadPermissions:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_NoReadPermissions:196->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationEqualToMaxUserHops:210->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > > > > » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >   TestCountDownLatchInjection.latchInjected:146
>> NullPointer
>> > > > > > > > >   TestMergingReceiver.testMultipleProvidersMixedSizes:115
>> »
>> > > > > > > > > IllegalReferenceCount
>> > > > > > > > > Tests run: 1482, Failures: 0, Errors: 9,
Skipped: 118
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >  Unfortunately I'm changing my vote to -1
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Hanifi Gunes <
>> > > hgunes@maprtech.com>
>> > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > -1 (binding)
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > 5/5 consecutive runs I get the following
consistently with
>> > > > > forkCount
>> > > > > > > set
>> > > > > > > > to
>> > > > > > > > > 1 on build.
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > Tests in error:
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.sequenceFileChainedImpersonationWithView »
>> > > > > > > > > UserRemote
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationJoinEachSideReachesMaxUserHops:233->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.
>> > > > > > > > >    updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
»
>> > > > IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationExceedsMaxUserHops:219->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
>> > > > > > > > >   236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
» IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.avroChainedImpersonationWithView:280->BaseTestImpersonation.createView:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222-
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > >BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
>> > > > > > »
>> > > > > > > > > IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_HasGroupReadPermissions:186->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
>> > > > > > > > > 236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 »
IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testDirectImpersonation_NoReadPermissions:196->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:236-
>> > > > > > > > >   >BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213 » IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> TestImpersonationQueries.testMultiLevelImpersonationEqualToMaxUserHops:210->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:222->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:
>> > > > > > > > >   236->BaseTestQuery.updateClient:213
» IllegalState
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Stefán Baxter
<
>> > > > > > > stefan@activitystream.com
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > Hi,
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > I'm not a committer and not voting but
I want to point
>> out
>> > > that
>> > > > > the
>> > > > > > > > UDFs
>> > > > > > > > > > that we are using and run with 1.1 and
1.2 do not, for
>> some
>> > > > > reason,
>> > > > > > > run
>> > > > > > > > > > with 1.3.
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > I'm inclined to insist that it's something
we are doing
>> > wrong
>> > > > but
>> > > > > > if
>> > > > > > > > this
>> > > > > > > > > > counts as a test then it's failing.
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > Regards,
>> > > > > > > > > >  -Stefan
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:09 PM, Norris
Lee <
>> > > norrisl@simba.com
>> > > > >
>> > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > +1 Non-binding.
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Built from source on Linux, tested
ODBC against
>> various
>> > > data
>> > > > > > > sources
>> > > > > > > > > > > (Hive, DFS-csv, tsv, parquet, json)
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Norris
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > -----Original Message-----
>> > > > > > > > > > > From: Abdel Hakim Deneche [mailto:
>> adeneche@maprtech.com]
>> > > > > > > > > > > Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015
10:16 AM
>> > > > > > > > > > > To: dev@drill.apache.org
>> > > > > > > > > > > Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache
Drill 1.3.0 (rc1)
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > +1
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Checked checksum files and gpg
signature for all 3
>> files.
>> > > > Built
>> > > > > > > from
>> > > > > > > > > > > source, deployed on a 4 nodes cluster
then run several
>> > > window
>> > > > > > > > function
>> > > > > > > > > > > queries on TPCDS SF100. Looks great.
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 8:14 AM,
Jacques Nadeau <
>> > > > > > jacques@dremio.com
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > I've seen another instance
of DRILL-4041. Since it
>> is
>> > > > > > exceedingly
>> > > > > > > > > > > > rare, I don't think it is
a release stopper. I will
>> > spend
>> > > > > some
>> > > > > > > more
>> > > > > > > > > > > > time reviewing it.
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > --
>> > > > > > > > > > > > Jacques Nadeau
>> > > > > > > > > > > > CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 7:34
PM, Amit Hadke <
>> > > > > > amit.hadke@gmail.com
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > +1, non-binding
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > Downloaded tarball, mvn
clean install Ran join
>> > > queries,,
>> > > > > was
>> > > > > > > able
>> > > > > > > > > to
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > run queries on json,
parquet and sequence files.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at
10:01 AM, Abhijit Pol <
>> > > > > > > abhijit@dremio.com
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > resending the vote
with details
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > +1, non-binding
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > ran maven tests,
installed on Mac, ran drill in
>> > > > embedded
>> > > > > > > mode,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > verified
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > Web
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > UI for CSV header
config changes, ran few
>> queries
>> > on
>> > > > CSV
>> > > > > > > files
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > with and without
header, ran few queries against
>> > > large
>> > > > > CSV
>> > > > > > > > files
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > with header in
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > HDFS
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Nov 8, 2015
at 9:07 AM, Hsuan Yi Chu <
>> > > > > > > > > hyichu@maprtech.com>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > +1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mvn clean install
on mac and linux
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > tried a few
queries on distributed mode.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Things looked
fine
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sun, Nov
8, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Aman Sinha <
>> > > > > > > > > asinha@maprtech.com>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > +1.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Downloaded
the binary tar ball and
>> installed on
>> > > > Mac.
>> > > > > > Ran
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Drill
in
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > embedded
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > mode.
 Tested a few join, aggregation and
>> limit
>> > > > > queries
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > against
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > parquet
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > data with
and without metadata cache.
>> Tested
>> > > > > > > cancellation
>> > > > > > > > > for
>> > > > > > > > > > > > couple
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > of
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > queries.
 Looked at query profiles on the
>> > WebUI.
>> > > > > >  Looks
>> > > > > > > > > good.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On Sat,
Nov 7, 2015 at 11:53 PM, Abhijit Pol
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > <abhijit@dremio.com>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > +1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On
Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 9:41 PM, andrew <
>> > > > > > > > andrew@primer.org>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
+1 (non-binding, non-comitter)
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> On Nov 6, 2015, at 10:15 PM, Jacques
>> > > Nadeau <
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > jacques@dremio.com>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > wrote:
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Hey Everybody,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> I'd like to propose a new release
>> > candidate
>> > > > of
>> > > > > > > Apache
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Drill,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > version
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> 1.3.0.  This is the second release
>> > > candidate
>> > > > > > (rc1).
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> This
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > addresses
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > some
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> issues identified in the first release
>> > > > > candidate
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> including
>> > > > > > > > > > > > some
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > test
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> threading issues, Parquet dictionary
>> read
>> > > > issue
>> > > > > > > with
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> binary
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > values,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Joda
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> upgrade to avoid a concurrency bug
>> and a
>> > > > couple
>> > > > > > > other
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> small
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > things.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> The tarball artifacts are hosted at
>> [2]
>> > and
>> > > > the
>> > > > > > > maven
>> > > > > > > > > > > > artifacts
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > are
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
hosted
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> at [3]. This release candidate is
>> based
>> > on
>> > > > > commit
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> f17ebd2fbf2bf5ba201a635f5b6ec3615afe2305
>> > > > > located
>> > > > > > at
>> > > > > > > > > [4].
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> The vote will be open for 72 hours
>> ending
>> > > at
>> > > > > 10PM
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Pacific,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > November
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > 9,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
2015.
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [ ] +1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [ ] +0
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [ ] -1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> thanks,
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Jacques
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [1]
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > >
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313
>> > > > > > > > > > > > 820&version=12332946[2]
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > http://people.apache.org/~jacques/apache-drill-1.3.0.rc1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> /
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [3]
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > >
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1014
>> > > > > > > > > > > > /
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> [4]
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > https://github.com/jacques-n/drill/tree/drill-1.3.0-rc1
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> --
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> Jacques Nadeau
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > --
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Abdelhakim Deneche
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Software Engineer
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >   <http://www.mapr.com/>
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > > Now Available - Free Hadoop On-Demand
Training <
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> http://www.mapr.com/training?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=Free%20available
>> > > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > --
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > Abdelhakim Deneche
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > Software Engineer
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >   <http://www.mapr.com/>
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > > Now Available - Free Hadoop On-Demand Training
>> > > > > > > > <
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> http://www.mapr.com/training?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=Free%20available
>> > > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > > >
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > --
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > Abdelhakim Deneche
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > Software Engineer
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > >   <http://www.mapr.com/>
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > > > Now Available - Free Hadoop On-Demand Training
>> > > > > > <
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> http://www.mapr.com/training?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Signature&utm_campaign=Free%20available
>> > > > > > >
>> > > > > >
>> > > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message