drill-dev mailing list archives

From Hsuan Yi Chu <hyi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper down before query starts/after query finishes
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 17:36:54 GMT
I just submitted a pull request to address DRILL-3751, which focuses on the
scenario where query already finishes and zookeeper dies. So Foreman cannot
delete the profiles of running queries in zookeeper.

I think in this case, after a few retries, Foreman can assume Zookeeper is
down. And, this query is assumed to fail since client might not be able to
receive the result (see the behavior in DRILL-3751
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-3751>).

Does this make sense?