drill-dev mailing list archives

From Mehant Baid <baid.meh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving directory based pruning to fire earlier
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 21:57:33 GMT
Currently all rules based on Calcite logical rels and Drill logical rels
are put together and are fired together. As part of DRILL-3996, Jinfeng
will break it down into different phases. I should be able to take
advantage of this and move the directory based partition pruning to fire
based on Calcite rels.

Thanks
Mehant