drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudip Mukherjee <smukher...@commvault.com>
Subject Drill Custom Authentication
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:09:27 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to implement a custom authenticator so that I can validate against some of existing
service that we use. Wanted to know how can I apply the security rules i.e. user1 has access
to these many tables etc. going further ahead with using BI Tools.

https://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-user-authentication/

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Sudip

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."