drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Clarification around MapR test framework data generation
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 23:29:03 GMT
Hey All,

I continue to try to get the test framework up and running. It looks like
I'm close but I'm seeing something strange. Once I've run the test suite
once with -d (generate data), I would expect multiple runs to be successful
without having to use -d. However, I've noticed with the ctas flatten tests
that they are generating new tables that are not ever getting deleted. I
realized that there is a gen task
in resources/Functional/ctas/ctas_flatten/100000rows/ctas_flatten.json that
is used to the delete tables. This seems to mean that the only way to
successfully complete a test would be to run the generation step on every
single run. What am I missing?

thanks,
Jacques

--