drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.2.0 RC2
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 17:00:42 GMT
My question is how soon will 3918 be available? I'm also worried that more
changes in the code that 3918 will touch will generate regressions.

I generally think we should release with 3917. We're already within a
little over two weeks of the next release. (Assuming vote starts ~10/30)

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio