drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Heads up on MapR test framework and file ordering (specifically MD-185 tests)
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:01:21 GMT
My current fix is to remove the specific lists. (A test which is flaky
isn't very valuable.) You can see my current branch at [1]. You can look at
my most recent commit to see the changes I made to the expected results
files to get the tests to report the correct result.

If you want to do file name verification (as opposed to simply numFiles
verification), it seems like you should be doing a structured verification
of the json plan rather than trying to do something with the text plan.

[1] https://github.com/dremio/drill-test-framework

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio