drill-dev mailing list archives

From Bernardo Dadulla <bdadull...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteers
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 00:22:04 GMT
Hi Project Team,

I would to volunteer in any means. I'ved in a DevOps environment exposure
who has experience in setting-up CI stacks (svn, jenkins, crowd, nexus,
sonar, jira, confluence, maven, java, ssl etc.) in an end-to-end working
pipeline. Basic automation scripts through shell.

I may be such as a newbie joining if ever and I would to give it a try to
help on the testing part, application level, user management etc.

Looking forward to be part of this project in the furure. :)

Thank you,
Bernard