drill-dev mailing list archives

From Anas Mesrah <anas.mes...@gmail.com>
Subject Drill 1.2 Compilation fails
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 13:11:23 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to build drill from master and the compilation fails due to the
following reasons:

   - The import org.bouncycastle cannot be resolved
   - X500NameBuilder cannot be resolved to a type
   - BCStyle cannot be resolved to a variable
   - X509v3CertificateBuilder cannot be resolved to a type
   - JcaX509v3CertificateBuilder cannot be resolved to a type
   - ContentSigner cannot be resolved to a type
   - JcaContentSignerBuilder cannot be resolved to a type
   - JcaX509CertificateConverter cannot be resolved to a type

Am I missing something? Can someone help please?

--

*Best Regards,*

*Anas Mosaad ** <https://eg.linkedin.com/pub/anas-mesrah/1b/93/60a>*
*Senior Software Engineer, *