drill-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Barclay <dbarc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: New Slack setup for Devs and Users
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:07:01 GMT
Is Slack threaded as e-mail is?  (If not, and you can't see messages grouped by subject (that
is, if it's the case that you can't see the tree of messages for a subject without wading
through irrelevant messages that occurred at intervening times), how is Slack better than
using the existing e-mail lists?)

Also, should we really be siphoning discussion away from the public Apache Drill mailing lists
and into the private Slack enviroment?  (Or did I miss some public way to see what's in Slack?)

Daniel

--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies