drill-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gradle?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 00:53:17 GMT
In that case ;) Gradle is faster, more attuned to incremental builds, has a daemon to remove
startup time, and as of 2.6 has continuous builds so you don't even have to kick it off after
you make changes to source :)

Of course, with great power comes great responsibility. As an embedded DSL vs a markup declarative
document, you have to keep a closer eye as to what will actually be performed when builds
are invoked. At least that's what "they" tell me :)

Sent from my iPhone