drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Scott <jsc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Apache MetaModel - an interesting future integration target
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 15:23:40 GMT
I went reading through the site. Very interesting. Edmon, in case you
didn't notice, that project is  TLP at Apache as of Nov 2014.

Edmon, thanks a lot for pointing that project out. It looks pretty darn
compelling.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>