drill-dev mailing list archives

From Ajay Shriwastava <ajay.shriwast...@gmail.com>
Subject Beginners Query
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:24:53 GMT
Hi Folks,

I have started exploring Drill code since yesterday so this is a beginners
question. I hope this is the right forum or else please direct me
appropriately.

I was checking org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillStatementImpl class and see
that its still using

import net.hydromatic.avatica.AvaticaStatement;

and the drill-jdbc pom has dependency

<dependency>
      <groupId>net.hydromatic</groupId>
      <artifactId>optiq-avatica</artifactId>
      <version>0.9-drill-r20</version>
</dependency>

so I searched JIRA and found out that issue to rebase drill on calcite has
been resolved.

Can you help me understand that if it was rebased to calcite in 0.9 why is
it referring to hydromatic in master branch. I am missing something obvious
here so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks

Ajay