drill-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Westin <chriswesti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is anyone having issues with the jdbc unit tests (ITTestShadedJar)?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 04:37:31 GMT
Variability: for me so far 2 out of 2 times.

No stack trace, but as above, when I try to reproduce it in an IDE
"This seems to be because the test is getting an ExceptionInInitializer in
DrillbitClassLoader because the app.class.path property isn't set (and then
the resulting String.length() on its value throws an NPE)."

I don't see app.class.path set anywhere in any pom.xml (so it's not getting
set when I copy the surefire arguments into the IDE's launch configuration
for the test, either).