drill-dev mailing list archives

From Abdel Hakim Deneche <adene...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Design and Implementation Question - related to DRILL-3738
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:13:01 GMT
Hi Edmon,

So basically you want to read/write data from/to Excel files. I guess you'd
have to add a Format Plugin that extends from EasyFormatPlugin. I don't
think we have proper documentation to explain how to do it, but you can
look at how JSONFormatPlugin is implemented.

Thanks

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer