drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Source code for forked parquet library.
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 03:13:19 GMT
Given that Julien and Jason are working heavily on a merge into Parquet, I
strongly suggest waiting on merging other patches around that code (or at
least working on top of the changes they are doing.

I thought there were a number of open questions around the filter pushdown
and how it related to the metadata caching stuff. Have those been resolved?

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio