drill-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design and Implementation Question - related to DRILL-3738
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:46:48 GMT
(I know it is busy time with a release, but please don't forget to address
this inquiry once the release rush is over.)
I am working on Excel and EDI pieces, and given that Excel is easier, I
really want to start moving forward and contribute plug in.

I just need some serious direction. We can also discuss tomorrow in a
Hangout.

Thank you,
Edmon