drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aman Sinha <asi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Derby address in use
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:19:31 GMT
(Starting a separate thread on the TestJdbcPlugin failure):

Regarding the derby issue..yet it is different. I did check using 'netstat'
 and 'lsof' commands that nothing was running on port 20000.  Also 'ps -aef
| grep -i derby'  does not show anything.  I am going to reboot and see,
but it seems like the conflict on the port # happens within the same
invocation of the test..is derby  started/stopped multiple times ?