drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Who is coming to Strata NYC?
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:11:27 GMT
Strata is next week. Looking forward to seeing many of you in person. If
you haven't already added your name to the list, and you will be in town on
Tuesday evening, please go ahead and do that.

Time: Tuesday 7pm
Location: Pio Pio, 604 10th Ave b/t 44th St & 43rd St Hell's Kitchen,
Midtown West

--
Tomer Shiran
CEO and Co-Founder, Dremio