drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudip Mukherjee <smukher...@commvault.com>
Subject Drill- Query execution plan
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:51:56 GMT
Hi,
Need some help understanding the below steps of a query execution. The below query is broken
down in to these steps.
If you could just explain me in short or point to a documentation link would be great for
me as I am trying to dig into drill code and logics.

SELECT SUM(1) AS `COL` FROM mydb.testtable HAVING COUNT(1)>0 [query is sent from tableau]

Sudip[cid:image001.png@01D0EED8.6C54AE60]

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."