drill-dev mailing list archives

From "peng891025@163.com" <peng891...@163.com>
Subject developer for help
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 03:00:03 GMT

Hi:
         I am a developer, and i'm interested in calcite-core-1.1.0-drill-r14.jar of drill-1.1.0.
 But i don't know how to get the source code of this jar, can you give me some help to  get
the source code?
        Best wishes!

                                                                             Zhang Peng
                                                                                        Yanshan
University
                                                                                        No.
438, Hebei Ave., Qinhuangdao 066004, P. R. China

peng891025@163.com