drill-dev mailing list archives

From Edmon Begoli <ebeg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New JIRA Python tool
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 18:24:06 GMT
Sounds good. Two related questions:

1. Are there any special procedures regarding the pull request, referencing
issue in a commit messages, etc.?

2. Once I figure out the new JIRA Python tool use, how do I submit the
updates for the Drill contribution and patching documentation?
Is web documentation also maintained under the repo?

Thank you,
Edmon