drill-dev mailing list archives

From Norris Lee <norr...@simba.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.1.0 (rc0)
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 20:24:10 GMT
I built from source on Linux and ran queries against different data sources/file types through
ODBC. Also ran our internal ODBC test suite. Looks good.

+1 (non-binding)

Norris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jinfeng Ni [mailto:jinfengni99@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 4:03 PM
To: dev@drill.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.1.0 (rc0)

-  Download the src tar on Mac and Linux and do a mvn full build.
-  Start drill in embedded mode on both Mac and Linux. Run several TPCH queries.
-  Tried with the CTAS auto-partitioning feature with some TPCH dataset.
-  Verified checksum for both the source and binary tar files.

All look good.

+1  (binding).