drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Scott <jsc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Allowing the option to use github pull requests in place of reviewboard
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 00:25:30 GMT
The instructions for setting up JIRA to integrate with github is here:
http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/04/connecting-jira-6-2-github/

As Ted points out, in this case any comment on a commit that says DRILL-NNN
would get found by JIRA and would automatically be added to the Jira ticket
for the history to be reviewed.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

 <http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>