drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allow Java 1.8
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 08:16:23 GMT
Most of the actual tasks to support JDK 8 were completed as sub-tasks of
DRILL-1491[1]

The only pending issue were few unit test failures DRILL-1489[2], which I
have not been able to reproduce till date, either on Windows or Linux.

If couple of other folks could take a stab and confirm either way, we could
start supporting JDK-8 from 1.2 release.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1491
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1489