drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for a final review of package documentation Drill-1904
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 21:45:44 GMT
Hello Drill devs,

A few months ago I submitted this patch for package level documentation in
Drill. I received some comments and fixed a few reported issues with the
patch, but I did not follow through to try to get a  +1 from another
committer. With everything that was going on stabilizing Drill for 1.0, it
just fell by the wayside.

Would someone be willing to take a pass over these docs so I can get them
merged? The actual changes aren't too large, the diff looks big mostly
because I have the apache license header on a bunch of small files.

https://reviews.apache.org/r/29278