drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.1 vote soon?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:23:25 GMT
I got the suite to pass.  I'm going to put it up for vote but I want
everyone to run a clean build on the release artifact and report any
failures.  It is a really bad experience for users to experience these
issues.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Abdel Hakim Deneche <adeneche@maprtech.com>
wrote:

> @Sudheesh, the default value for forkCount is 2 so I don't think setting it
> explicitly in the command line makes a difference, or does it ?
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Sudheesh Katkam <skatkam@maprtech.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I build using "mvn clean install -DforkCount=2"
> >
> > > On Jul 1, 2015, at 7:17 AM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Are people running with standard settings or custom settings?  With
> clean
> > > first or without?
> > >
> > > I keep running and keep getting failures.  I'll reboot and see if that
> > > helps.
> > >
> > > My last run (mvn clean; mvn install -DskipTests; mvn surefire:test):
> > >
> > > Tests in error:
> > >  TestMergingReceiver.testMultipleProvidersMixedSizes:98 »  test timed
> out
> > > after...
> > >  TestParquetWriter.testLargeFooter:93->BaseTestQuery.test:309 »  test
> > > timed out...
> > >  TestSpoolingBuffer.testMultipleExchangesSingleThread:50 »  test timed
> > out
> > > afte...

> skatkam@maprtech.com

> (and

> sphillips@maprtech.com

> pchandra@maprtech.com

> on

> jacques@apache.org>

> the

> > intermittent.

> > jacques@apache.org

We are
> leaking

> > TestMergingReceiver.twoBitTwoExchange:84->Object.wait:503->Object.wait:-2
> > >>>>>>>>
> TestJoinNullable.testMergeLOJNullableOneOrderedInputDescNullsLast
> > >>

> TestUnionAll.testFilterPushDownOverUnionAll:545->BaseTestQuery.testSqlWithResults:265->BaseTestQuery.testRunAndReturn:278
IllegalState

Chandra <

about 119 issues
for 1.1.