drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for a 1.1 vote soon?
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 04:24:11 GMT
I ran twice more.  So here are my three results:

1. Errors from previous email.
2. Tests hung indefinitely (mvn clean install).
3. I had one test failure, (mvn clean; mvn install),

Tests in error:
  TestSpoolingBuffer.testMultipleExchangesSingleThread:50 »  test timed out
afte...

Is anybody having consistent completions all the way through to the
distribution module?