drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newcomer, getting error querying sample data from MongoDB while verifying setup
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 03:23:12 GMT
This is due to an incompatibility with certain types of json extended types
in Mongo when compared to Drill.  You need to use strictly JSON types in
Mongo to use the current adapter.  There is a JIRA (DRILL-2879) to add
better support for everything that Mongo supports.

You probably need to work with a different data set or not select columns
that use extended json types.