drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why does GroupScan have min, max and enforceWidth?
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 22:24:07 GMT
Sudheesh may have better idea.  From the code, seems enforceWidth() is used
only in ExcessiveExchangeIdentifier.  The purpose is to prevent
ExcessiveExchangeIdentifer from removing Exchange operator, when we want
the query of distributed system table (memory, threads) to run in
distributed mode.

select * from sys.memory;