drill-dev mailing list archives

From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.1.0 (rc0)
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 22:16:24 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Tested the new CTAS auto partition feature
Published jdbc-all artifact looks good as well

I am able to add the staged jdbc-all package as a dependency to my sample
JDBC app's pom file and I was able to connect to my drill cluster. I think
this is a sufficient test for the published artifact.

Part of the pom file below

<repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staged-releases</id>
      <url>
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedrill-1001</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
   <dependencies>
    <dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.drill.exec</groupId>
    <artifactId>drill-jdbc-all</artifactId>
    <version>1.1.0</version>
  </dependency>
 </dependencies>