drill-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <par...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timing for 1.2 release, ideas around things to include
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 01:03:11 GMT
Hi Jacques,

  Feature cutoff around Aug 21 sounds good. I think that we could be ready
to go for vote Aug 26. It's the middle of the week and allows more time
during the week for voters to try out the release candidate.

  Re the features -
  I think we should be addressing some of the bugs backlog from 1.1.  Also,
review and merge a host of outstanding patches/review requests.
  In addition, the allocator is definitely to be targeted for 1.2
  I'll also make a pass at identifying the other improvements and tagging
the corresponding JIRAs for 1.2.
  The one's you've identified are also great candidates if you will take
the lead on them.

Parth