drill-dev mailing list archives

From Tugdual Grall <tugd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing operators into Storage Plugin
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 16:23:15 GMT
Hello Kamesh,

It would be nice to have such contribution in the MongoDB Plugin.

I have not yet looked at this in detail, but you can find some optimization
rules for sort and limit here:

https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/planner/physical/SortPrule.java

https://github.com/apache/drill/blob/master/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/planner/physical/LimitPrule.java

Probably a good starting point

Note that a JIRA exist on this topic, so if you work on this do not
hesitate to comment/change the status of it:

Regards
Tug
@tgrall