drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: regex format
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2015 22:11:39 GMT
I have some pieces but I don't think there was a Jira out for it.  The
proposal seems good but I'm not sure what is the right way to manage
configuration.  My thought is that is should probably based on udtf but we
don't have that facility yet.  We should put something together that
describes how those should work in drill first I would think.